RULES AND REGULATIONS
Good camping practices and consideration for your fellow campers will make your stay more enjoyable. We would like to remind you of the following rules:
- Check-In time is 11:00 AM.
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM.. A $2.00 fee will be charged for each additional hour.
- Speed Limit: Please adhere to the 5 mph speed limit throughout the campground. Please watch for children.
- Pets are allowed in the campground but must be kept on a leash at all times and be kept quiet. Please clean up after your pets!
- Firewood: Cutting trees is not allowed. Firewood can be purchased at the office.
- Garbage: Help us keep the campground clean. Please dispose of your garbage in the dumpsters when you leave.
- We have facilities for the disposal of gray water. Absolutely NO DUMPING OF GRAY WATER AT YOUR SITE is allowed.
- Bikes: No bike riding after dark.
- Curfew is 10:00 PM, at which time all children must be at their campsite, unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Minors: No person under the age of 18 will be allowed to camp without a parent or guardian.
- QUIET TIME is 11:00 PM for everyone. Adults may be around their campsite until 1:00 am if they are QUIET.
- No Fireworks are allowed.
- We reserve the right to remove anyone due to inexcusable behavior.
- We are not responsible for the loss of money or other valuables.
THANK-YOU FOR ABIDING BY OUR RULES
Kris & Jeff